o Bank Negara Malaysia: Training on takaful for various groups including foreign regulators. Also special training for Risk Technology Unit to conduct shariah audit on IT.
o HSBC Amanah Takaful: Basic Shariah training to executive and eenior management level.
o Maybank, Malaysia: Training auditors on shariah audit.
o Munich Re Retakaful, Malaysia: Pricing, reserving and surplus distribution from a shariah perspective.
o BIMB Securities: Hedging vs Speculation under Shari’ah
o PNB investment institute, Malaysia: Training the management level on “Structuring Islamic Finance Instruments”. IIFIN has conducted several trainings for PNB investment institutes on Islamic banking, takaful and capital markets – since 2003.
o Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII): Basic Course in Takaful & Conventional Insurance - A Comparison. IIFIN has conducted various training and consultancy services for MII – since 2003.
o Financial Planning Association, Malaysia: IFP Module 6 - Challenge status (for those taking the Islamic Financial Planning Certificate examinations).
- Centre for Islamic Banking, Finance and Management (CIBFM), Brunei: Training on “Claims Management for Takaful and General Insurance”.
- Centre for Islamic Banking, Finance and Management (CIBFM), Brunei: Takaful Refresher Training Programme
- Al Borz Insurance Company, Iran: Training on Motor Underwriting and Operations.
- AIG, Singapore: Takaful Training on Retakaful Operation
- Bank Syariah Mandiri, Indonesia: Training on Islamic Financial Planning for bank staff.
- Asuransi Jasindo, Indonesia: Training staff who sit for the Chartered Insurance Institute examinations for Takaful (3 batches).
- Taiwan Insurance Institute, Taiwan: Training on Takaful concept.